For last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet, Anna Kendrick’s hairstyle made a sleek yet tousled statement. Read on to go step by step with Matthew Monzon to recreate this gorgeous wavy look.
Matthew Monzon styles Anna Kendrick for the Grammy Awards 2018
Inspiration: Matthew was inspired by Anna’s outfit to give her style a 90s’ vibe mixed with relaxed, Hollywood glamour.
Step by step:
· Starting with damp hair, prep by spraying John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner mid-shaft through to the ends for hydration
· Next, apply John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse and comb it throughout from roots to ends before blow-drying with a medium round brush
· Create a side part, tuck one side behind the ear, and spray with John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray
· Then, with a large barrel curling iron, wave the hair into “S” shapes and spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo to each section to give separation to the waves
· Smooth the front sections with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch Up Crème to tame any fly-aways around the face
· To finish, spray John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray to hold the look the entire night