Tuesday’s as good a day as any to throw some love in the direction of the sites that keep me sane, entertained, and inspired – particularly on days when I’m avoiding work due to the perpetual incompetence that tends to follow the need for technical support. I hope these sites and blogs provide you the same comfort and respite they allow me. Enjoy.
1) Nicolette Mason – A self-proclaimed aesthetically obsessed female.
2) BaubleBar – Because a girl just needs to shop sometimes.
3) A Beautiful Mess – The quirky DIY girl. Love.
4) ban.do – Cutest little things, usually dipped in glitter and sequins.
5) A Little Hamster – Jewelry designer and illustrator from the Netherlands with such delicate pieces.
6) Bella Vida – Fellow blogger friend and lover of fashion.
7) Electric Blogarella – Fabulous It-girl about Miami.
8 ) The Fashion Poet – Miami’s fashion girl, usually hosting or appearing at fantastic events.