I’m taking this #TBT opportunity (just doesn’t feel right to spell out “Throwback Thursday” and not include a hashtag) to reminisce on my trip to New York last month for the Lucky Magazine Fashion & Beauty Blogger conference. Here’s a look at some of my favorite celebrity moments.
My Favorite Moments from Lucky FABB 2013
2) When Erika Domesek from P.S. I Made This admitted she was only partly wearing a rhinestone kitty ear headband because Halloween was coming up.
3) When Gabi Gregg from Gabi Fresh said that curvy and plus-sized girls could indeed wear anything and she was going to prove that through her blog.
4) When Bryan Boy told us he couldn’t keep dressing like a clown into his thirties.
5) When Aliza Licht (a.k.a. DKNY PR Girl) said it was OK to keep writing because “if you put out the right content with the right words, no matter how long it is, people will read it.”
6) When Eva Mendes had to remove her shoe because she couldn’t remember what designer she was wearing. (Wish I had that problem).
7) And when Eva Mendes gave us an impromptu headscarf tutorial.
8) When Kate Bosworth showed up looking pretty damn near perfect and proved you can be flawless and still incredibly human (and likable).
Bonus: When I ran into one of my favorite bloggers, Nicolette Mason, and was too star struck to say anything and instead just gaped at her while she made a bee-line around me. This is the same thing that happened to me that time I met Leandra Medine. I really need to snap out of it. (That really wasn’t such a great moment, but it was still pretty cool seeing one of the bloggers I admire most at the same event. Hope I’m not such an absolute nerd next time.)