Bobbi Brown PRO artist Rogelio Reyna shares a holiday makeup look and tells us how to recreate it, step-by-step.
GET THE LOOK:
Bobbi Brown PRO Artist Rogelio Reyna’s (@bbpro_rogelioartist) Miami-inspired holiday look is fun, full of color, and long-wearing – perfect for party-goers. Pops of bright color complement a sexy nude eye. Because, in Miami, more is always more.
- Skin is prepped using Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Skincare & Protective Face Base SPF 50. This will hydrate and plump the skin, while protecting it from Miami’s harmful UV rays.
- Cover dark under eye circles using a pink or peach toned Corrector, followed by a skin tone correct Concealer. This will lighten and brighten under eye discoloration.
- Next, even out skin tone using Skin Weightless Powder Foundation, as it will give even, natural looking coverage while absorbing excess oil from heat and humidity.
- A sweep of Pastel Pink Blush on apples of the cheeks gives skin a soft, pretty flush.
- Lips, the focal point of the look, are bold and bright. Cosmic Raspberry Rich Lip Color topped with a swipe of Hot High Shimmer Lip Color make an electric statement.
- Eyes are left more neutral so as to not compete with the standout lip. 24 Karat Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick is swept across lids, while Tuxedo Black Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick & Pitch Black Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner defines eyes.
- The look is finished with 2-3 coats of black Smokey Eye Mascara.