For last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet, Anna Kendrick’s hairstyle made a sleek yet tousled statement. Read on to go step by step with Matthew Monzon to recreate this gorgeous wavy look.
For last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet, Hailee Steinfeld’s hair made a fresh, youthful statement. Go step by step with Gregory Russell for details on how to recreate this sultry look.
For last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet, Lady Gaga’s hair made a Victorian goth statement with a corseted romantic braid. Read on for details on how to recreate this look by Frederic Aspiras.
God bless Beyonce for making naturally wavy hair so damn cool. Her gorgeous Grammy ‘do was simple, casual, and yet so incredibly chic. This means I may actually skip a keratin treatment in the next couple of months and try to flaunt my Cuban curls for a while. If you are one of my tribe with the hair you’ve been trying to straighten against its will for years, give your tresses a break and follow this easy tutorial by Bey’s stylist Kim Kimble (@kimblehaircare) to replicate the carefree wavy bob.
GET THAT BOB:
1) For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2) Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3) Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4) To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5) Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6) Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7) Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.