For last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet, Hailee Steinfeld’s hair made a fresh, youthful statement. Go step by step with Gregory Russell for details on how to recreate this sultry look.
Gregory Russell styles Hailee Steinfeld for the Grammy Awards 2018
Inspiration: Gregory Russell was inspired by Hailee’s Alexandre Vauthier dress to create a voluminous, textured hairstyle.
Step by step:
· Start with damp hair and apply a generous amount of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse to the roots and work throughout the lengths of the hair, creating a strong foundation to build volume
· Next, blow dry with a multi-bristle brush to create soft, natural texture
· Section the hair into 2-inch sections and lightly mist John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray to each, brush through, and then wave with a 1.5-inch flat iron
· Then, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Refresh Dry Shampoo throughout
· Create a side part and lightly back comb. Apply a pearl-sized amount of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch Up Crème to the ends for definition and frizz control
· To finish, tuck one side behind the ear and spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray for hold