This gorgeous Labor Day hairstyle is super easy to achieve and requires just three things: The Ostia Collection Flexible Hold Hairspray, a Tony Odisho Curling Iron, and a cute bandana. Better still, it can be styled two different ways for two adorable BBQ ready looks! Read through for the full step-by-step braided hair tutorial for warm weather.
Shakira’s new video may be stirring up some controversy for being a little too racy, but wherever you stand on that, you can surely agree that her hair is pure and smooth perfection. Read on for a step-by-step tutorial by Kim Kimble (@KimbleHairCare) on how to get Shakira’s “Veronica Lake-inspired” waves from the “Can’t Remember to Forget You” music video using Pantene Pro-V products. You can also watch the video once you get to the end and let me know what you think.
God bless Beyonce for making naturally wavy hair so damn cool. Her gorgeous Grammy ‘do was simple, casual, and yet so incredibly chic. This means I may actually skip a keratin treatment in the next couple of months and try to flaunt my Cuban curls for a while. If you are one of my tribe with the hair you’ve been trying to straighten against its will for years, give your tresses a break and follow this easy tutorial by Bey’s stylist Kim Kimble (@kimblehaircare) to replicate the carefree wavy bob.
GET THAT BOB:
1) For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2) Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3) Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4) To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5) Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6) Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7) Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.