If you’re anything like me, the scent of a particular fragrance can take you back to a specific time and place in your life. Because I’m a bit of a sentimental “pack rat,” I still have with me a little vial of the perfume I was wearing when I graduated college – and I was on a serious mission to find it. That’s when I came across Scentbird.
After a recent inquiry as to whether I should sign up for Glossy Box or Birchbox, I actually had the chance to compare them side by side after receiving them as a gift at Lucky FABB. Here are pics of what I was given so you can see for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Personally, I’m still not sure if it’s necessarily worth the monthly expense but if you have a subscription to either one (or any beauty box, for that matter), I’d love to hear what you think.
Left: Glossy Box. Right: Birchbox
Here’s a list of the exact contents in each box:
- Figs & Rouge: Lip, Face & Body Balm (0.26 oz)
- Senna Cosmetics: Mineral Eye Shadow Trio (0.14 oz)
- Illamasqua: Sheer Lipgloss (0.2 oz)
- Vegebom: Skin Repair Balm (3.52 oz)
- Episteme: Moisturizing Cleansing Cream (4.23 oz)
- Tony & Guy: Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 oz)
- Bvlgari: Mon Jasmin Noir
- Color Club: Custom Polish
- Dr. Jart+: Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
- Sedu: Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Argan Oil
- Tili: Plastic Bag
- Twistband: Hair Tie
If you love the Bond No. 9 fragrance line as much as I do and you live in the Miami area, you can catch fragrance creator Laurice Rahme at the Dadeland Mall Saks Fifth Avenue location on Friday, May 11 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 12 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The appearance will consist of a one-on-one fragrance consultation and bottle signing. Receive a signed Bond No. 9 50ml bottle of Madison Square Park with a purchase of any two Bond No. 9 full-sized products. *
Call 305.662.8655, ext 330. to schedule an appointment.