Happy Monday, friends. I realize I owe you a Happy Hour post, and I do apologize for the delay. It seems the rainy weather in these parts had me feeling a bit uninspired in the shopping category until I realized the right pair of boots and coordinating umbrella would make the soggy-ness just a little more tolerable.
So for today’s belated Happy Hour, I bring you spring brights to carry you through these sad April showers. Throw on some tights and a great trench and you’ve got yourself an outfit fit for splashing around town.
In this post:
1) Marc by Marc Jacobs – Miss Marc Umbrella
2) Marc by Marc Jacobs – Linear Logo Umbrella
3) Target Women’s Adi Designs Rain Boots
4) Target White/Navy Polka Dot Rain Boots
5) Hunter ‘Huntress’ High Gloss Boot