Celebrity Hairstylist Chad Wood styled Vanessa Hudgens using John Frieda Hair Care for the 2018 Golden Globes InStyle Viewing Party. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
Last night, Vanessa Hudgens’ hair made a classic and trendy statement with a fringe bob – a hairstyle that’s already a top hair trend for 2018.
Inspiration: Chad was inspired by the ultimate French girl bob.
- Start by spraying John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray from the mid-shaft through the ends of the hair to help seal in a long-lasting straight, smooth style
- Next, lightly spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion to the roots to give the hair volume and hold
- Then, starting with the back sections, blow-dry the hair smooth using a round brush
- Once the hair is completely dry, use a flat iron to give extra polish and shine
- Apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème on the ends and a small amount on the fringe to accomplish a lived-in look
- To finish, spray John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray
The finished look is classic yet edgy. She looks chic and yet completely approachable. What do you think of the look?